Burns suck, they really do. When you’re on the go and don’t have the time to apply natural homemade burn cream, this soothing essential oil roll-on is a great way to ease discomfort.
The below formula is diluted to a 3% concentration for adult usage.
For children 2 years and older, dilute to a 1% concentration. This equates to 1 drop of each essential oil for a grand total of 3 drops.
- 3 drops Lavandula angustifolia essential oil
- 3 drops Helichrysum italicum essential oil
- 3 drops Melaleuca alternifolia essential oil
- Carrier oil blend
- 10ml glass roller bottle
- Add all essential oils to the glass roller bottle.
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with the homemade carrier oil blend.
- Shake well and apply topically to the burn site as often as needed.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dark place. Shelf life is 6 to 9 months once mixed.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please take all direction for health matters from your primary health provider or child’s pediatrician.This information is for educational purposes only.